Is It possible??

Brookfield said:
I am not that technical, I hear what you are saying but the sigs I have adjusted so far have worked out on the whole, I think there was only one, I couldn't sqeeze into five lines, but surely leaving out one spec isn't going to ruin it, probably just my view, but do the specs have to be in sigs at all?, members could just bring them up in posts when & where necessary to assist the subject matter in hand.

As a whole, it's probably really not all that necessary. But people like the freedom to do so. I suggest you guys check out overclock.net's signature system for thier forums, it would be very nice to have something similar here.
Not to mention it would also put an end to this 5 sig max problem we are having. But even if a system like overclock.net's is out of the question, surely there is some way to put a cap on the amount of information available in signatures..

Not to mention the fact that no where in the register agreement to CF does it say you must have 5 lines or less in your signature... so yeah, I don't see how you guys think it's even remotely practical to get everyone to adhere to a rule like this when nobody knows about until they have been told by somebody... just my opinion, though.
putting the rule in a sticky might somewhat help this problem, but as I mentioned before, resolutions make a difference. So try not to get impatient with a user that wont change his sig when you tell him to, you never know what the situation may fully be..

For some reason I felt like being blank, so I erased my sig and took down my avatar... :rolleyes:

However, I do like your sig, brookfield/Maurcie/whatever you want to be called.

MikeReiner said:
As a whole, it's probably really not all that necessary. But people like the freedom to do so. I suggest you guys check out overclock.net's signature system for thier forums, it would be very nice to have something similar here.
Not to mention it would also put an end to this 5 sig max problem we are having. But even if a system like overclock.net's is out of the question, surely there is some way to put a cap on the amount of information available in signatures..

Not to mention the fact that no where in the register agreement to CF does it say you must have 5 lines or less in your signature... so yeah, I don't see how you guys think it's even remotely practical to get everyone to adhere to a rule like this when nobody knows about until they have been told by somebody... just my opinion, though.
putting the rule in a sticky might somewhat help this problem, but as I mentioned before, resolutions make a difference. So try not to get impatient with a user that wont change his sig when you tell him to, you never know what the situation may fully be..

For some reason I felt like being blank, so I erased my sig and took down my avatar... :rolleyes:

However, I do like your sig, brookfield/Maurcie/whatever you want to be called.
Thanks. Mike, I engineered it, it is sincere & means what it says. The 5 line max is stated in rule 4, David last updated the list of rules in 2003.

Guys, its easy, 5 lines or less...simple..just spread them out if you want to go into detail with your specs or whatever, come on guys, mods get pissed off when they have to make 6 or 7 posts, telling two people to click a few buttons and do a bit of copying and pasting..so come on guys, follow their instructions!

joxley1990 said:
Guys, its easy, 5 lines or less...simple..just spread them out if you want to go into detail with your specs or whatever, come on guys, mods get pissed off when they have to make 6 or 7 posts, telling two people to click a few buttons and do a bit of copying and pasting..so come on guys, follow their instructions!
heh, when I used to have a bigger signature, I stuffed as much info in as possible without going over 5... but when I got on a different PC later on it had 7 lines...

hey common guys, lets get bak to the actual question, lemme know if u succedeed in using the cd rom as a walkman or not, because i tried it once, but couldnt get the battery with that pin configuration. lemme know if u were successful or not

Back
Top Bottom