Is buying Computer parts of Ebay safe

E-Bay is usually pretty safe from what i hear about it. I've never used it myself but all the people i know who did never said anything bad about it. You may want to wait and see if somebody else who's used E-Bay will write and tell you.

I'd buy something off E-Bay if i liked it. That's just my opinion

You have to be very careful with buying from ebay, personally I wouldn't buy anything for a large sum of money from ebay, if so make sure that you use an approved payment method, such as paypal, check the ratings and feedback (they can be forged) and if you can use a credit card, at least that way you have a method of getting your money back if it is a scam.

It is definately a risky buisness I have used it to purchase small items, but I don't think I would spend anything over about £75 on goods brought from there, I have had friends who have lost money, and been scammed from them, but nothing bad has happened from me. For computers, its definately risky, but that is my opinion and I think there are far better ways of getting a good deal, computer fairs, recognised traders etc....

Proceed with caution!!!!

Ebay is safe if your smart ... just be sensible ... buying parts is just like buying anything of Ebay, just be sensible

Alright there is a computer store on ebay called GeekDeal and it has alot of good stuff. My friend bought an amd athlon 64 3700 and an asus mobo with asus crux cpu fan for 330 canadian. Check out geek deal before you buy from someone else. But in general Ebay is very safe. I have bought and sold alot of different things on there. And not one problem. Go for it!

nah, ebay is safe, my whole family uses it and i've never heard one negative story. i've just started using it and love it...i sold all my legos for $239 when i thought i'd only get around $80

joxley1990 said:

For one, you're not buying form a store, you're buying form a person. Peopel are decieving and sometimes will try to fool you. Yes, some people buy with no problems, but more often then not there's a mojority that gets tricked. WHy take the chance for the item which costs a little less?

Take the safe route, buy from a trusted online retailer. But hey, if you want to take the risk of buying from eBay, I'm not stopping, I'm just saying, buying form eBay is like buying a refuburished product, there's always a chance it won't work...

Back
Top Bottom