Myspace

I need to change it. Because, the song id like to have on their is..

Hurricane; Bob Dylan

Such a good song. Its a true story about Ruben ''Hurricane'' Carter, the aspiring boxer, as he killed two people during a bank robbery. And that was the night before his fight, for the title of the world. Or something like that.

Also, for having that Evanescense song, i've been called emo (lol) so, I need to ditch it.

EDIT>

Sorry, id unblock my profile, but the lame ass myspace server is too busy. Which is gay, because the sever just sucks, whatever it is. so yeah.

If you like it, you should defintely keep it. I don't care if someone calls me EMO. I didn't even know what it means, lol. All these new slang goes right over my head.

What are the members views of his recruiting for that site, for & against please, then I can judge whether to delete the link & close this thread

Come on guys, I'm staying neutral, I have to, but I get the feeling that I know which way it will go.

UK31337 said:
MySpace is so, so shit. Everything put on it just looks so damn lame it's unbelievable.

Get Facebook instead.

But this thread's closing if there's any more arguments.
I agree, but see my post first, before you close, thanks!

MySpace is a site that is relativly full of young people who portray themselves in horrible ways. I know of several people that were banned form that site form their parents because of what they did on it. My guess is that they get this freedom, then abuse it, and then they get banned form it. I knwo of many people who do horrible things on MySpace.

Brookfield, the site does have some good things on it, but for the most part, the site is bad. As for recruiting, not to sure what to tell you. I would be cautious though that's for sure. ;)

Back
Top Bottom