New Member!!

Welcome to CF! Just two things to say that I say to all new ones: don't spam and have fun....

ok not to be an ass (this is not really directed at the new guy because he doesnt know) but I am really getting tired of all these "New Member" or "First time here" or "Just joined" etc etc etc threads. You don't have to make an entire thread to announce your arrival. Just say a quick hello/introduction within the first post you make. No need to create an entire thread to direct all our unbounding attention toward you.

jac006 said:
Welcome to CF! Just two things to say that I say to all new ones: don't spam and have fun....

You never said that to me, lol :p

But then again, I've never been big on introductions.

Oh btw, welcome to CF Always.

uhhhhhh, hi, my Name is Mike, and I like Pie.
Big Group Of Special Ed Kids: HI MIKE!

make sense? didn't think so. in other news, welcome to CF.

I have trouble understanding why people care so much if a thread for a new member is made... it will just fall down the list and off the first page as time goes by anyway...

Hey distortion88 when you came here did you make a new thread of your arrival? O yeah almost forgot welcome to CF!!!

Hackslayer said:
Hey distortion88 when you came here did you make a new thread of your arrival? O yeah almost forgot welcome to CF!!!

i sure didn't, even still i tend to stay pretty low key. Maybe when i hit guru i will announce myself

Back
Top Bottom