New egg

burton_o61

Daemon Poster
Hey...anyone who orders from newegg or has ordered from newegg. Im still at stage 1 in the ordering process, and its been 3 business days. This is my first newegg purchase, is this normal?

Hmmmmm, well, if you're counting the weekend as business days, which you should not, then it's cool because they don't do anything on the weekends. But, if you're counting correctly then there could be a problem, I've always had my orders processed within a day. Although, the thing that tells you what part of the ordering process it's in sometimes takes forever to update.

3/5/2006 12:38:55 PM...so i guess i ordered it on sunday...thought it was friday for sum reason...But still two days, i was just curious

Yeah, that sounds right. Usually they're a little faster than that but I had orders before that took 3 days for one of the earlier steps. Usually when I order them Firday night or during the weekends. You should be fine because you order yours on Sunday. If that Step doesn't go up tomorrow, I would draw concern.

Newegg doesn't process orders on weekends, but it usually takes one business day to process it (unless you pay $2.99 for Rush Processing).

i realize they dont process on sat. and sunday, but its been three business days and its still(today) stuck on stage 1. Should i wait another day?

Most places dispatch within 1-2 days. Were all you items in stock? Check tomorrow and send and email if they haven't done anything yet

I checked it, and the part is in stock part #N82E16827131264. I will wait until tommorow, and if it doesnt make any progress ill email em

Back
Top Bottom