$1000 bucks to spend

yeah man, look you can get one of the best computers for that much money. you're pretty much just paying for the Dell name brand. IMO, i hate Dell, they charged me $150 for ram when i could have gotten the same thing for $40. screw them. the processor is very good though, however, the video card is NOT. man, $1069 for just that? thats a rip off in my opinion. go to www.cyberpowerpc.com or www.ibuypower.com and customize your own, you'll be so suprised on how much of a better deal you can get. i'm currently saving up for an athlon 3200, geforce 6800gs, and 1 gig of ram, and only $750 at cyberpower! it may be a little more for the processor, but it's stilll a great deal. good luck, hope i helped

Ya, thats alil more than I wanted to spend, but it depends on how much of a better computer it would be than the dell.

May i ask why you would tell him to buy "2 of these for a total of $109.98." why would he need to dvd nurners you can only burn one dvd at a time no? So all he would need is one of those and a good dvd rom rite? Could save himself another 30$ maybe or 20

Whoops... it's good to have 2 drives though. But silly me, swap one of the optical drives for something else. Rob, what dell are you talking about?

Back
Top Bottom