which programs...

Why do you want to know? I happen to know that the program that Tribes: Vengeance used to create their cutscenes is Maya, which is a great 3D program for that kind of stuff.

i just wanted to know because my sister was watching bambi 2 the other day and i just thought to myself about what programs they would use for that animation.

Alright the program is called 3ds Max.... its very expensive ( nothing a little bearshare pro cant fix ) but there is more than just one program. 3ds max makes the 3d models like toy story. Theres a hole bunch of different programs. All i know is 3ds max allows you to make 3d sculptures. Pixar uses this program. I hope i helped.

yeah, pixar. that's what i was thinking...dude why do you want this program anyway? it would take you a great deal of time to learn how to use it

We dont talk about illagal software, or how to get free programs. Dont do it again please.

im not trying to learn to use them. and i dont watch kiddy shows, did u hear how i said "...my sister was watching bambi 2..."

Back
Top Bottom