Google Earth

NeXuS1

Fully Optimized
Wow i found this program yesterday from google its program that has satelite images of the whole world :eek: the pictures have a nice detail, that proves were being watched by the goverment :p you should download it i found my house were i live so funny.
link:http://earth.google.com/

yeah, this has been out for a while. actually it was first made by keyhole, but then i guess google got a hold of it or something. they're not actual satellite images, because right now it's snowing here, and when i looked down on my house it was spring time, and my pool was open...

It is like 3 yrs old cuase there are A LOT of new houses in our subdivision than there were in the photo

I ogt hat program but idk if the pics it took are curent and it woudl be cool if it woudl include the option to see stuff moving

It works the same way as the rest of Google, using bots to collect info. You'll find those images won't get updated for a while.
The bots are probably starting to send new ones across, but I can expect it'll take a while.

The whole thing seems to work in squares you see.

But yeah, if it was live, that'd be great. Though it'd be pretty impossible. A satillight, or even a bunch can't see the whole world at once.

Even if that was possible, you think it'd be able to stream all that data onto Google?...No way :p

Yeah well... I understand how that could work. It'd have to work like a webcam, only viewing little bits at a time, like you do then. i doubt zooming out in that case would work, without compromising in quality so it turns into big blocks, or just showing an image when you zoom out.

But it'd be impossible for sattilights to work on, especially for a 24 hours a day, 7 days a week thing. There always moving.

Back
Top Bottom