Ipod Or Creative?

Yeah. Now I have a music player, and have had some kind of one for portable use for about 3 years, I couldn't go back to not having one.
I couldn't live without music, littrally, and thats how I think. So sound quality is very important to me, no doubt.

Natalya, no wonder you can't tell an audio quality difference then :p I'd suggest you plunk some good quality ear phones on, and compare your Nano to something like a Creative, or even this:

http://eng.iaudio.com/

Select HDD MP3 from the menu, and the newest player shows (4GB). Impressive I think, and the audio quality, being Cowan, will be on par with Creative, no doubt.

I had the M3L before the headphone jack fell in, before I got my new Creative Vision M, and I would go back to Iaudio if they released a player like that, but 20GB or more. Seriously I would, because that Mac3Bass offered with Iaudio products is asstounding, and doesn't wreck the quality at all. It mightly defines trance, etc tracks though, and I kind of miss not having that :( Oh wells.

ive got a sony 1GB player and a 20GB ipod. i prefer the ipod, the sound quality is about the same, and the volume on the ipod goes louder... also the ipod is VERY durable... ive dropped it in a lake twice, and its still working fine. ive also dropped it sooo many times, and its fine. i hate the look of the creatives, ugly, ugly things IMO. the sony player ive got is good because its small, but its bigger than the nano, if i was buying a player, i would get an ipod over a creative or a sony any day... i cant notice any difference at all in the sound quality between the sony and the ipod. one thing i dont like about the ipod is the crappy headphones you get with it, but pay out £5 for a decent pair of sony headphones, and its fine... if the ipod had better stock headphones, it would be better. but overall, i prefer the ipod...

Defently creative, I got the creative Zen Vision:M a couple weeks ago and it is absolutly amazing. It has superior sound and video quality to the IPod, and i like the navagation system a little better. I messed around with the IPod for a little while before i decided on the Creative and i dident like the scroll pad.

I've got a Zen Micro and I'm in love with it, and I've seen some other products of Creative as well and I aw in want, I'd definately go Creative

Yeah, I have the Zen Vision M too :D Its alright, but it has issues. See, I'm no fan boy :p I can tell when a product has problems, unlike some people who say its perfect, when nothing is.

The next time I update, if Iaudio releases anything good that has a big hard drive, I may move to them. The M3L like I said lasted me quite a long time, and offered superior sound features of any player out there. I'm sorry it had to break, but the screen had gone on it long before it went completly, so it had to be on random...

I'm an ipod person for mainly one reason... the 60gb ipod... if creative had a 60gb media device, I probably would've gotten a creative... so to be truly honest, if you aren't needing 60gbs of hardcore space, get something from creative.

Just as a side note, the ipod nano doesn't have the greatest sound quality compaired to my ipod vid...

Chris

yeah a 60 gb creative would be nice, but if you think about it the 30 gb model with tax will run you about $350 so a 60 gb would be pretty high price.

Wow, do I have a story for you! :D

Ok, this is how bad the iPod epidemic is getting...

Just today, in second hour, we had an iPod stolen. However, a PSP was lying right next to it. Do you know how idiotic it was to choose the iPod over the PSP??? Well folks, if you want to get your crap stolen by idiots, then get the iPod. If you don't want it to get stolen, heck, get somethign no one knows about. :)

Back
Top Bottom