Update~

endorphins

Solid State Member
Here's a update on my progress, I went and bought a 600W Power supply and installed it works perfect, havent randomly rebooted yet or anything and its been up for about 2+ hrs. I also picked up 2 74GB Western Digital Raptor drives. However, I have had this error pop up a few times not sure what it means I've searched google about it, it says:

Stop: 0x0000004E (0x00000099,0x000170DA, 0x00000007, 0x00000000)
Not quite sure what that means >.< any help would be well appriciated. Thanks in advance.

And also, my "Safely Remove Hardware" icon won't leave my taskbar, it just kind of chills there and never goes away..

If the hard drives are SATA, the problem with the Remove Hardware option can occur. I'm sure theres a way of stopping it though. I just don't know how :p

As for that error, thats a bit weird. It could easily be a bad RAM stick but I can't be sure.
If you have more than 1 stick installed, take one out and try it. If that works, try the other one, until you find the culprit.

Kage said:
If the hard drives are SATA, the problem with the Remove Hardware option can occur. I'm sure theres a way of stopping it though. I just don't know how :p

As for that error, thats a bit weird. It could easily be a bad RAM stick but I can't be sure.
If you have more than 1 stick installed, take one out and try it. If that works, try the other one, until you find the culprit.

all my ram is showing up in the computer i have 2gigs and it all shows so i dont think thats the problem

Back
Top Bottom