Moving Up In the World

AOD

In Runtime
So finnaly my dad decided to get bb because now my brother and sister are going to uni to he thinks they'll need it and my brother also getting a laptop soon so yeah. Anyways, I don't know much but I don't want to network just run 2 (May increase later) computers on the same internet (I'm going wireless cause computers to far away for cables). So I need a ADSL Wireless Modem/Router and 2 wireless network cards(Going PCI because it a tad cheaper and doesn't leave the thing exposed to getting bashed etc). So I've looked at my local computer store and found a few things that I think will do fine:
Modem/Router
http://www.netgear.com.au/products/prod_details.asp?prodID=223
Network Cards
http://www.netgear.com.au/products/prod_details.asp?prodID=208

Would these do the job? I don't really care about the price unless it is really expensive because I'm not paying for it, but still cheap is always nice. :D
If there is anything that I've mistaken in what I've said please correct me.
:D :D :D Goodbye my dear 56k. :p

lol i have those exact producs and my network works great!

I Have 4 computers running of the network...no lag at all.

I Recomend them. :D

Lol, :D Do you have to network them to have them all online at same time?? And what are the advantages of network if you not gonna be transfer any data between them.

i don't have them all online at the same time i have a computa my dad has a computa my sis has a computa and my other bro has a computa so yeh, but yes i have installed many games that i ahve download from the net from my dads computer to my computer.

Its good :D

Hmm, Why don't you have em online at the same time. Cause I needa be able to have all of them online at the same time.

you can have them all online at the same time i just don't i am talking about not having the computers on all the time lol not the network...that is always up :D

Lol, Yeah I got some guy who I know that works at EA Tech support to explain it. :D Seems I what I thought was right. Just connect internet to the router/modem and then hook the mode/router up to the computers and away I go. :D

yeah, those will suit you fine. you can have every computer to be able to connect

Back
Top Bottom