Ipod Or Creative?

RiverS

In Runtime
Simple Poll really Ipod Or Creative???? I say Creative what your vote? i think kage will agree with me. :D

Yes thats the way,

Me and Kage where talking about this befor and where saying that The Ipod is for the Shallow Person, (no offecnce to the people that have an Ipod Its just an example) here is an example for u i mean i am a Big Boy i know that and i accept it i am 14 and Weigh 80kilo's its like when some body come s up to mean and goes haha fatty! (thats the kinda person that would buy the Ipod) A Shallow Person and i Would buy a Creative Vision M.

Another thing that really annoys me is the fact that People just generalise mp3 plays in all as Ipods, i Mean "what the!", Ex i was sitting on the bus listening to my MP3 player so i asked my friend if he wanted a listen to it and he was like "u mean like an Ipod?" that really annoyes me they are all the same (well sorta anywa the Zen Vision M is the best! :p).

Then later on Me and Kage got into a discusion into the point that they will make clothes for your ipod. But thats going a bit far :p lol.

Definietly Creative. Audio quality matters to me more than anything, as well as features, then finally and lastly, the looks, which do matter slightly, but shouldn't matter entirely... even if this is a looks based society, where looks seem to matter more than anything else.

There have been threads on this before though.

And haha yeah, there are Ipod socks, why not Ipod clothes? "Dress up your Ipod, and make yours the one to suceed today"

I might make te-shirts saying Crap-Pod. Which in entiety, is what they are.

I'm not saying that Creative are any better either, with the way they seem to mock the Ipod with their own players recently. It seems only I-Audio care about audio, and keep to their own style, which I like more than Creative in terms of everything really. They just didn't have a player I liked at the time I bought my Zen Vision M. But the audio quality is impecable on both.

Ive got an ipod nano and i dont see anything wrong with it, to me its got good sound quality and all, its small and great, and rather durable too

Yeah, but saying it having great sound quality either means, you haven't tried another player with significantly better sound, or, you haven't got the right sensetivity in the ears to tell the difference, and thats completly true, no denying it. No offence intended though, as some people won't.

Apple when making the Ipod didn't care about sound quality, and it shows. If you look on the site, theres no mention of sound quality capability. Just the "looks" of it.

That new Iaudio device crumples the Ipod Nano anyway :p Same 2GB capacity on the smaller model, and alot more features.

EDIT:

Anyway, there has been many threads on this, so I'm wondering what to do with it.
Its one of those threads where there can only be arguing, as theres competition on the two sides. Its an audio player for the heck of it all. And I still went on, so sorry, but I have my opinions, and thats the point.
I'm sorry for going on anyway. If you like the Ipod, so be it, and I think I'm going to lock this thread.

Lol well your right, i havent tried another mp3 player so i cant compare, but i guess the ipod is OK... as in at least it plays the music lol

I have neither, and don't plan on getting any. if i were to get one, it would be creative, because ipods are so overrated and they make me mad...and break a lot.

Back
Top Bottom