What are safe Temp for...

ril

Baseband Member
What are safe temps and what are the high limit Temps for CPU's, video cards, and also ambient?

Idle my video card is running at 61C and the ambient is 47C. My CPU is 35C and the M/B is 33C
I have a Tsunami dream case with three fans, my video card and cpu have stock fans and they are a X2 4400+ and a x1900xtx.

that just seems alot for almost idling video card. all i am doing is reading posts on the forums no games or anything. so when i do start gaming with it what is the limit that i should watch out for.

Edit: Oh ya I haven't OC'ed anything

im not sure for your vid card cause they vary a lot but as for the cpu try to keep it under 55C

Those temperatures are fine. The temperature on the CPU is perfect, and same for ambient really.

Video cards can run at hot temperatures, so don't worry. Its not uncommon for a video card to run at 70+ degrees C at full pelt.

Just make sure you can move that hot air, which will decrease the ambient temp and so, other parts, as the video card if you have a high spec one, is the hottest running thing in your PC.

Back
Top Bottom