Laptop users

LOL, everytime I click on the refresh button at the top of the page, the laptop fan gets real loud. Consistent. So funny. I can't believe it uses that much process.

well my dad has an hp 2.8GHz P4 laptop and it gets barely hot at all, but they also have a much older P2 that they use for work and that thing is boiling! so i guess it varies from laptop to laptop

I remember a news story about some guy in England or somewhere in Europe getting treated for burns to the groin after using a laptop on his lap for too long. :p

Rofl, Thats so owned. My laptop runs at 70C gaming bout 40-50C normal. After a few hours is goes to about 60C it could probably burn my legs/groin if I used it for like 5 hours. :p But I just put it on a book if I got it on my lap. :p

My CPU is Intel Centrino Mobil Technology,and Intel resolve the heat problem.If you don't play hard games,it heat my laps very slightly.

Heating was a very serious problem ,in USA;a people lost fertility because the blood vessel degenerate in private parts.

Back
Top Bottom