5.1 Option set, and All pugged in right, but still wont let me turn up the 5.1 sound!

Re: 5.1 Option set, and All pugged in right, but still wont let me turn up the 5.1 sound!

Are you sure the sound card is 5.1? Go back to the Control Panel and go to the Sound Devices properties. Then go to the Audio tab and make sure the sound default device is the soundblaster live.

Re: 5.1 Option set, and All pugged in right, but still wont let me turn up the 5.1 sound!

Pretty damn sure :D

Man why did I ever get 5.1 !!!!!!!

Looks like you're doing everything right. If your speakers are 5.1 and your sound card supports 5.1, I don't see why it won't work. I would uninstall the drivers, delete the soundcard from the Device Manager and start over again. I may even try to move the sound card to another slot if possible. Then go to soundblaster.com and download the latest drivers.

Lol good quesion!

Ill take your speakers. Ill send you a pair of really really nice 2.1. I mrean REALLY nice!

Scarcasim of course. Unless you really wanna do it. Lol then hit me up. Id gladly do it :D

ahaha good one Arizx

TRDCorolla said:
Looks like you're doing everything right. If your speakers are 5.1 and your sound card supports 5.1, I don't see why it won't work. I would uninstall the drivers, delete the soundcard from the Device Manager and start over again. I may even try to move the sound card to another slot if possible. Then go to soundblaster.com and download the latest drivers.

Well, I supposed thats the best advice tonight:)

Ill do it tomorrow. Because im supposed to be in bed now, lol.. Anyways.. thanks alot!

Your welcome. I hope it works. If not, RMA time.

Yeah maybe ill uninstall the drivers for the integrated and then reinstall..Ill seee how lazy im feeling tommorow

wow i never noticed that before, i have 5.1 headphones and i dont have those options either, somethings wrong here lol

Back
Top Bottom