5.1 Option set, and All pugged in right, but still wont let me turn up the 5.1 sound!

Re: 5.1 Option set, and All pugged in right, but still wont let me turn up the 5.1 sound!

Well... I feel incledibly stupid, lol. I didnt disable the inigrated in the bios. but still its not working right..

Re: 5.1 Option set, and All pugged in right, but still wont let me turn up the 5.1 sound!

I really have no idea. I have 2.1 speakers... so... :D

Lol, and just did another reboot.. But nothing! Grr.. Oh well gotta go get the 3rd degree from mom about my grades. Be on in a few.

Come on people! Any suggestions ???

I got the same thing you have too. I don't think there is no other options for sound. The rest of the sound is dependent on your speakers and in Media Player. As long as you have sound coming out of both speakers, you're all set.

But its not that. I mean there is only sound comming out the right and left. Center, and back right and left, are all static! No matter how loud I take it.

Does the speaker itself have manual volume controls for the surround speakers? I know on mine, I can mute the rear, sub, and center speakers if I have to. I can also adjust the sound of each set of speakers, but the controls are on the speaker itself, not in Windows.

Well I could do that too. There are contorls on the computer. But with this sound card, for some reason im not getting those controls. You know.. for the 8 channels. Its one of the screen shots up there. I mean I can get it on intigrated. But not with this card. Weird!

Did you do something to get it with the integrated or it just showed up when u looked into it?

Back
Top Bottom