5.1 Option set, and All pugged in right, but still wont let me turn up the 5.1 sound!

Yeah the center doesn not do its job correctly...i dont know im guessing its working but i know there is a setting which would make them sound so much better

Why do you think i dont get all 6?

Well if you noticed i have the rear down because for some reson the rear controlls the sub and the back speakers and when i put it on the max it just doesnt sound good the basss is to much even though i listen to rap...When i play the song set it off not sure if u know it but just sounds like crap so when i turend it down sounds preety good...But i know it shouldnt be like that ! im just mad had these things forever and still dont have them working right

Re: 5.1 Option set, and All pugged in right, but still wont let me turn up the 5.1 sound!

Yeah, im just as confused as you are.

I even resintalled the drivers for my integrated sound card...no good...By the way what type of music do you listen to just wondering

Re: 5.1 Option set, and All pugged in right, but still wont let me turn up the 5.1 sound!

Rap/Rock

Mostly rap. Lots of Bass :D

yeah...tobad my speaker dont take full advatage of all the bass...

Lol, what system do you have?

Nice!

I have Dell something-something 100 watt 5.1 Lol

cool, wtf why isnt anyone else posting!

Well, you might try right-clicking on the volume icon in the taskbar, and selecting "Open Volume Control" and mess around there.

Back
Top Bottom