Pc will Always Kick console's Butt

Until a console arrives that allows me to plug in WHAT I WANT and now what THEY WANT, I will play them.
example:

I want to take my console, put it on my desk, hook up my USB mouse, PS/2 keyboard, VGA monitor, and MY headset, not some shitty $40 headset from M$ that doesn't even work properly.

I honestly fail to see how anyone can enjoy playing a FPS with a controller, to me it's about as painful as stabbing myself.

Lol it always loved to play halo with xbox, but eversince i got my computer ive been playing online with mouse/keyboard and its way better if you ask me. You have to get use to playing witht the the keyboard and mouse but after you do its great playing. Pc's will always own consule gaming!

Yes but for games, the PC isn't always the best option.

For one, you've mentioned that hardware on a PC is alot better than lets say the Xbox 360. Yet, games built for the Xbox 360 specifically will have better graphics than a PC game of now.

The reason is simple. A PC game has to work on ALOT of PC's, so the games can't be specifically made for a certain piece of hardware, meaning that PC's may be a step behind, until they produce games that maximize PC's performance, yet that will not happen.

So none of the advanced hardware, for about a year or so would be used since the Geforce 7800GTX for example is hardly being used on a PC really.

Anyhow, theres also the fact, playing on the couch on a big screen TV is sometimes better too.

I do like PC games, but sometimes, i just prefer a console. I get less distracted for one thing.

Kage said:
Yes but for games, the PC isn't always the best option.

For one, you've mentioned that hardware on a PC is alot better than lets say the Xbox 360. Yet, games built for the Xbox 360 specifically will have better graphics than a PC game of now.

The reason is simple. A PC game has to work on ALOT of PC's, so the games can't be specifically made for a certain piece of hardware, meaning that PC's may be a step behind, until they produce games that maximize PC's performance, yet that will not happen.

So none of the advanced hardware, for about a year or so would be used since the Geforce 7800GTX for example is hardly being used on a PC really.

Anyhow, theres also the fact, playing on the couch on a big screen TV is sometimes better too.

I do like PC games, but sometimes, i just prefer a console. I get less distracted for one thing.

The 360 is still capable of 720p and 1080i. And depending on your TV could look much much better then your computer. Some of you are right though. For some games i would much rather play on the computer where i dont have to pay to play online (CS) or that are just made better for the computer (FPS) for example i played Driver 3 for the Xbox. Then when i bought it for the computer it was horable because all the controls were hard to navagate etc. That game was ment for the Xbox/PS2 and then just made for the PC. Now on the other hand i would never want to play CS on the Xbox i will always play it on my Computer.

As for headsets and such go. There are many brands that make headsets that will work for the Xbox (not sure on the PS) I know that we carry 3 different logitechs at my store.

As Metioned before. PC games do not take full advantage of what a PC can do.

For the Dollar to Graphic ( i guess) ratio a console will win

I know that a Xbox 360 looks fantastic on my digital projector. A PC would also look pretty good but i am not going to move it to the theater room.

If you have a really nice computer and a shitty TV you will like your computer better. But if you own a $5000 HDTV then games are going to look really nice on it.

Well I like playing games on both. I used to be really into Halo 2 and stuff but then I got my computer. Wow now I cant stand using a controller for FPS's.

The only thing nice about a console is if I want to have some friends over we can all use the console to play a game on the same TV. While on a computer its really hard to do 2 player.

This is what im talking about most people for console ignore the damn point and talk about a different subject regarding the Pc's power. The pc has more power peroid.

Bryan

Your new...but please do not post 3 back to back to back...I think its in the rules not sure...You can just hit edit to add more on if you forgot...

Back
Top Bottom