Pics from small airsoft war

Dev0115 said:
Yeah dude i know im mad...Thats my mall chill there all the time..One of my cousins owns a phone cart in Oxford mall and he said the people from Franklin Mills came over there and told them what was going to happen so he told me..They should start closing in 5-7 months i think...Its a shame its a nice mall...But who knows he could be wrong but most liekly it will happen..The managers of Franklin told him
wow...

Dev0115 said:
What gun u have...I got a tippman 98 custome
So u only play on the forest? I've played with that tippman a little, and I think it was pretty good. Very reliable. But since I play on sup-air fields 95% of the time I don't want to get one. Way too clumsy and slow for sup-air.
Currently I'm having a Spyder Sport I think. Kinda slow too, if we would manage to get our team together and start playing the official tournaments again then I'd buy an electronic marker.

Im not really exttreme with it, just go too the woods and play wirh 3-4 people. But no one really has time for anymore. And yes its a very reliable gun, but defintly not a super-air field type gun. For those fields you would need a fully automatic, not a semi like my tippman 98 is.

Dev0115 said:
Im not really exttreme with it, just go too the woods and play wirh 3-4 people. But no one really has time for anymore. And yes its a very reliable gun, but defintly not a super-air field type gun. For those fields you would need a fully automatic, not a semi like my tippman 98 is.

The only thing is that u are not allowed to use the full auto mode in the official tournaments, atleast not where I live. :p And we play quite much with the Millenium Series rules. And the max balls per second is limited to 15 I think. But yeah, I could use a gun that is capable of that 15bps.

Daniel33 said:
I've never used a paintball gun, arent they kinda messy with the paint and stuff. :confused:

well they are. But of course the paint can be washed away easily, usually takes me maybe 30 mins to clean my gun & other gear, so it's not too bad.

Back
Top Bottom