The Member photos

Re: The all new Member photos...<merged>

Well, is it worth it changing your avatar a few times a week? Just stick with one, they are all bad anyway.

Sry if i offended you. :rolleyes:

Hopefully soon there will be an update on some of the Avitars, it would be nice if a Mod can allow them to be updated , but i don't think dave wants that responsability to fall onto a mod.

We'll just have to wait and see..Nice to have you back w/us LK.

Lord Kalthorn said:
Haha, it is :p Hopefully. Been good, got an apprenticeship as a 'Plumbing and Heating Engineer Apprentice' which is basically a fancy term for me going around helping my brother in law with him plumbing business, should be off to college for it in September.

How's the Job at Stanstead?

yeah the job at Stanstead is going well, that sounds like a good job mate :) thatll be good, good luck with the college course :)

werent you in college before?

lol, and just to keep it on topic, got a pic?

~K-Pow~ said:
I'm to ugly to post a photo, would hate to scare everybody off

Just post it, i cant be HALF as bad of mine :\

Good to see ya back LK

geek_gal said:
Cut it out dood,
I dont see your picture anywhere? hmm?

Btw just so you no i saw your comment about Laxgoalie1 pictures too, so i suggest you keep your rudeness to yourself...

:rolleyes:
Cf is still its normal self with some people..

Btw edit More pictures. less comments.. talking bout rude ones...

Look .....

The guys got huge lips, anyone can make that observation. Don't like it, tough .......

Oh, and the reason I haven't posted any pics so far is because of one very simple thing, I DON'T OWN A DIGITAL CAMERA!!! wow...guess you never thought of that one huh? Oh well, be dumb I supposse. However, I went to the lengths of hunting down some relativly old pictures of me from a site. If it must please you to see me, then by all means, HERE YOU GO ....!! :D

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/ind...&MyToken=d7c240c4-ac60-454e-8156-008fe838c083

language... consider this a warning.

1337DuD3 said:
Look .....

The guys got huge lips, anyone can make that observation. Don't like it, tough .......

Oh, and the reason I haven't posted any pics so far is because of one very simple thing, I DON'T OWN A DIGITAL CAMERA!!! wow...guess you never thought of that one huh? Oh well, be dumb I supposse. However, I went to the lengths of hunting down some relativly old pictures of me from a site.

O-relly so im a b__h now em :D
Oh the goodness of instant reply :p
Sneeky sneeky
but not for me ;)
Chill, it was a while ago,
I was just saying that is all, i mean its great thats its a observation ok and my observation is i was a lil uncalled for but once again i was having my opion etc, and its the end ok? ok Cool :cool:

And i dont give anything really if you post your picture but it would be good to keep this thread alive and not so much chatter that there is going on :eek: woopsy

Ok carry on
hah

So many weird people here ... :)
Only joking ! Some unusual pictures though.

Back
Top Bottom