Encrypting Emails

Hmmm
Look if you beleive in that sort of thing, then encrypting your e-mails and jumping from service to service every second or so in a vain attempt to keep from being traced, ain't gonna help ya. God and the devil will know what's going on in your heart and mind long before your fingers hit the keyboard.

Redneck_Joe said:
Also, I am on a laptop and I want to jump wireless signal almost every second so I can be untracable.
Redneck_Joe

Its virtually impossible to jump wireless signals every second, even minute. Plus if someone was trying to trace you they could log ur ip address and mac address. Which means they will know where you are and what computer you are on. Each computer has a different mac address. The only people that could trace you would be the law. Because some crazy person who calls and ISP and asks who has the ip address of xxx.xxx.x.xxx they won't tell them.

rofl, and is there any website that u prefer? and if the government can "jump signals" then why can't i?

exactly... check out PGP pretty good privacy.
or one time pad encryption for encrypting emails...

as for being un-tracable. there is no secure way to jump every scond.

simply doesn't work like that, it take longer than a second to jump to and from wireless access points, sinply because the authentication takes longer.

also most net based activities also take longer than a second.

TCP/IP communication works on a very defined send and recieve process, where you send a request, (along with your return address) and a server sends back information. most (though admitadly not all) processes will also take longer than a second, so you'll find that you have to start the same rtansactions all over again.

a much better idea is that you either,
use a proxy server.
us a secure web technology eg HTTPS using SSL (secure Socket Layers) to transmit data securly, (like when you buy stuff online).
or I suggest that you and whoever you want to recieve these messages use a VPN (vitrual private network). as this is a secure tunnel through the insecure internet allowing secure point to point communications.

that's given ou a lot to google at least...

no amount of enrypted computer technology is going to keep out the devils!!!
so stop the feeble attmepts to make us laugh and give us a real laugh by telling us what you really want to do with the information?

Redneck_Joe said:
rofl, and is there any website that u prefer? and if the government can "jump signals" then why can't i?
Mainly because you don't have the budget we ... oops!... they do to spend on goodies! LOL. Also, I believe you are misunderstanding the terminology. The login device itself doesn't jump, multiple logins are established and then packets are directed differently to servers/packet. Then the servers used are programmed to catch and group the packets and ship them to another machine to be reassembled. At least, I beleive that is what is going on. Regardless of money spent, I don't think you or any other civilian organization would control enough infrastructure (unless you're a telco!) to get there. My suggestion would be to research stand alone encryption programs, such as PGP and Triple DES. Then simply encrypt the file and send 'em as an attachment. Paranoid or not, in my opinion, you have a right to guard what you consider sensitive material.
Caution! :
There is a limit on the key size that can be used in messages outside the US. If you export it, you are legally responsible for "exporting a munition of war."

Redneck_Joe said:
lmao, im not trying to preach or anything but in my "faith" (christian), we believe that we are living in the end times. when the rapture happens, the antichrist will appear and i dont want anything of mine to fall into enemy hands

JOE! You have finally gone TOO far! I shall bring firey wrath upon thee without undo rest. Your IP is _NOT_ safe from the dark evil of Satan. We have your IP and your MAC address, you are not safe. We have setup Hotmail to capture God's agents like yourself. You shall perish!!!

Love,
XOXOXO
Satan

rofl, thats funny in all but when christian people are being captured for their beliefs then its not funny

Back
Top Bottom