Would You Change Anything?

Lanny

Beta member
A noobie here. Been lurking for about the past month and I like it. I have bought a new computer as the old one is crap. The sytem is listed below. What I am wondering is what would you guys change or add. Bought the computer before I found this place. I know, dumb move. Anyways, any suggestions would be appreciated.

AMD Athlon 64 3800+ 2.4 GHz
MSI K8N SLI Motherboard
nVidia nForce4 SLI chipset
GeForce 7800 GT 256 MB
1 GB Kingston PC3200 DDR SDRAM
250 GB SATA harddrive
Samsung CD/DVDW drive
Realtek AC97 Audio
Enermax 535W power supply
Thermaltake Tsunami case

Thanks

Actually it looks good, maybe get 2gb's of ram right now 1 is basic so might want to get 2 and stay ahead of the game

really there is nothing to change. I would have recommended a dual core instead of the 3800+ tho. That would be all.

yeah there is a 3800 X2 but i dont think his is, unless he overclocked to 2.4GHz and he didnt write anything about it being dual so i assume it isn't.

Overall your computer is fine, like i said maybe 2 gb's of ram if you have the money to spend if not that, you dont really need to change anything else with the system as of now

Thanks for the replies guys. It isn't a dual core, just regular Athlon 64. Have thought of OCing it, but no real reason to other than to see how far I can go with it. Typical guy thing. Adding more memory is a good idea.

Back
Top Bottom