opteron 146 fs

okay, well the auction was canceled, but i guess i have multiple accounts to my house and they thought i was upping my price. but, i have my other accounts for the other people in my house. and some guy bid once, took the lead, and cancelled his bid. then he did it again. so im not sure why ebay would count this as an offence, cuz its not like i bid on my own auction, but w/e. i hope i can sell it here then.

badninja3 said:
okay, well the auction was canceled, but i guess i have multiple accounts to my house and they thought i was upping my price. but, i have my other accounts for the other people in my house. and some guy bid once, took the lead, and cancelled his bid. then he did it again. so im not sure why ebay would count this as an offence, cuz its not like i bid on my own auction, but w/e. i hope i can sell it here then.
How much do you want now? If I could sell my 3700+ for around the same price I will buy that from you.

The Amish Kid said:
How much do you want now? If I could sell my 3700+ for around the same price I will buy that from you.
um, i just got a part time job, so i dont think i need to sell this anymore, sorry. thanks tho.

Back
Top Bottom