Myspace

I have a MySpace account for one reason. Networking. I live in New Jersey and through MySpace I got a job all the way in California with a gallery called Gallery Domingo. Granted, there are some real jockers on MySpace, not everyone is an "Emo kid who listens to crappy music".... There is a lot of good and bad in this world and the same goes for MySpace. What your doing when you say that MySpace is just a bunch of this or a bunch of that is you are labeling it something, judging it and looking no further. Why the beef? Do you not have a MySpace account because you want to be different? Why do you come to the Computer Forums? MySpace can be a good resource if you use it wisely. I have come in contact with a lot of great people, music, artists etc... on MySpace. To think that members are just a certain type of person is a charcteristic of ignorance. Almost like racism. Wronfuly accused.

EMO i think stands for emotional... it is a prejidus term in some or most cases. Specifically, it is a term used to describe a person who stereotypically listens to "emo" music such as the "the get up kids" or other bands related to that type of demenor in music. The music usually has a softer and more distraught and sad feeling to it. I couldn't tell you what cords or styles and techniques are used musically but I do know most of the lyrical aspects involved are usually results of heartach.

Short for emotional, emo. I found this too, it's funny:

An entire subculture of people (usually angsty teens) with a fake personality. The concept of Emo is actually a vicious cycle that never ends, to the utter failing of humanity, and it goes something like this:

1. Girls say they like "sensitive guys" (lie)
2. Guy finds out, so he listens to faggy emo music and dresses like a dork so chicks will see that he is sensitive and not afraid to express himself (lie). He dyes his hair black, wraps himself in a stupid looking scarf, develops an eating disorder, and rants about how "nobody understands".
3. Now an emo guy, he meets Emo chick and they start dating, talking about how their well-off suburban lifestyles are terrible and depressing (lie)
4. Emo guy is just too much of a pussy. His penis is too small, he's too depressed to bathe, and has more mood swings than emo chick, and he doesn't even have a menstrual cycle. Emo chick dumps him, saying "It's not you, it's me." (lie) as she drives off with Wayne, the school jock and captain of the football team.
5. Emo guy goes home and cries, proceeds to write a weak song and strum a single string on his acoustic guitar. Another emo chick sees how he is so in touch with his feelings, and the cycle continues.

This is the sad truth of the emo lifestyle/music, and now that I look at how pathetic it really is, maybe the emos DO have something to cry about! When she sees how sensitive and emo I have become, she'll definately go out with me!

TRDCorolla said:
Short for emotional, emo. I found this too, it's funny:

An entire subculture of people (usually angsty teens) with a fake personality. The concept of Emo is actually a vicious cycle that never ends, to the utter failing of humanity, and it goes something like this:

1. Girls say they like "sensitive guys" (lie)
2. Guy finds out, so he listens to faggy emo music and dresses like a dork so chicks will see that he is sensitive and not afraid to express himself (lie). He dyes his hair black, wraps himself in a stupid looking scarf, develops an eating disorder, and rants about how "nobody understands".
3. Now an emo guy, he meets Emo chick and they start dating, talking about how their well-off suburban lifestyles are terrible and depressing (lie)
4. Emo guy is just too much of a pussy. His penis is too small, he's too depressed to bathe, and has more mood swings than emo chick, and he doesn't even have a menstrual cycle. Emo chick dumps him, saying "It's not you, it's me." (lie) as she drives off with Wayne, the school jock and captain of the football team.
5. Emo guy goes home and cries, proceeds to write a weak song and strum a single string on his acoustic guitar. Another emo chick sees how he is so in touch with his feelings, and the cycle continues.

This is the sad truth of the emo lifestyle/music, and now that I look at how pathetic it really is, maybe the emos DO have something to cry about! When she sees how sensitive and emo I have become, she'll definately go out with me!

lol yeah, courtesy of urban dictionary. You can find any slang words on there. I too thought was a good explanation of the whole concept so if no one understands emo then just read that! That sums it up perfectly.

I hate when people are all, "emo fags.."

You all have emotion right? Therefor you are all emo, I don't think anyone here doesn't have emotion..

Emo isn't a style of dressing, there's such styles like scene sure, but not emo

MarxSoccer said:
I hate when people are all, "emo fags.."

You all have emotion right? Therefor you are all emo, I don't think anyone here doesn't have emotion..

Emo isn't a style of dressing, there's such styles like scene sure, but not emo
im emo stfu and im no fag

Back
Top Bottom