cs help

pinky4life623

In Runtime
I have cs and set up a dedicated server and when i try to install Amx Mod X full installation when i go through the steps it says "You must run Dedicated server to intall"

wtf is the prob. thanks!
ill post my ip when i get it working so u guys can paly too.
thnx

You dont bump every 30-40 min..

Anyways.. Try a different program to install or something..

unfortuntely there no point. creating a dedicate server with your home pc. first of all if u dont have a server box dont think about it be 2 laggy and your computer might crash... just rent one from a company. they putt all the mods in 4 u. save u time and money..

and if your using it as a lan party.. just create a server and let every1 join :). GO CS

its perfectly fine to make a dedicated server on your pc, ive done it before and it worked fine but if u plan on leaving it running then its deffinately much better to rent one and keep in mind that once more people start coming in then ur comp might not be good enough to handle it

lol same thing i said guru :p.. dedicated betta for lan.. but i found creating a server yourself. through cs is much betta. :) less lag.. less ping more frag

xcomputer said:
unfortuntely there no point. creating a dedicate server with your home pc. first of all if u dont have a server box dont think about it be 2 laggy and your computer might crash... just rent one from a company. they putt all the mods in 4 u. save u time and money..

and if your using it as a lan party.. just create a server and let every1 join :). GO CS

how on earth will it save you money keyword
lol u make no sence lol

Back
Top Bottom