Which Processor?

Intel use to be the most expensive ones. Now it's the opposite. It's true that AMD is higher priced, but they have a better architecture. Built in memory.

This is a twist though in decision making. I would still pick the Pentium D. It's a good budget dual core processor. That is cheap, whoa. I had to look twice.

Intel! Although id step it up and get maybe a 2.8ghz dual core. Although.. That one is still really nice for the price. And that 3000+.. Well Personally, I hate that processor. My friend has it.. And it performs horribly.

yeah man, $140 for a dual core? that's great. I never knew they were that cheap. I don't know which one to go for, maybe the athlon 3000, because of its memory, but the intel is dual core! aahh thats a hard decision

Like I said.. That 3000+ blows. I hate it. Id never own it. I mean sure.. It can play the games but im not sure how well it performs. And I know my Intel 630 is much better then it.

Dude, just get the dual core, you will be pleased with it :)

Yeah same that thing is dirt cheap...I thought they would be more expensive then the Amd's

well personally, i would wait a while until amd releases their new socket: AM2. then skt 939 stuff will be cheaper. then get some skt 939 stuff and you'd be good to go.

another reason i would stick to amd is cuz intel confuses me. like the processor's compatability with northbridge and southbridge chipsets. and all that.

Back
Top Bottom