What u guys think??? Computer or Car

thats a hot computer. and car. get both! haha nahh i would go with the car, the computer can wait

xcomputer said:
good point.. i think ii just save up 4 a computer later. i got a toyota collaro sx . 150 kw @ the wheels. i wanan buy a skyline gtr r32 and engine convert a rb26. with a single t-67 turbo.. hopefully it pull 10seconds after the right deno tuning. we while a c :)

Ok.....? So if you've got the money to buy a skyline and make it a 10 second car then why can't you just buy a computer and the car at the same time? Why sacrifice one for the other? Maybe just hold off on the turbo for a while.

Skylines aren't "banned" in the US, but they aren't sold here. However, just be careful, because the steering wheel is going to be on the right side... But get that thing if you can! That is such a sweet car! The R32's are so much better than the R34's and R33's! (Thank you Gran Turismo :D).

What's all this talk of his social life dying? People people people....:rolleyes:

In a freakin' Skylin his social life would reach new heights! Women LOVE the imports...although I personally frown upon them. I'd much rather spend that $6000 on a truck and upgrade the hell out of it. YOu know, go off-roading and the like.

But, if you get a Skyline...you'll get women like none-other. ;)

xcomputer said:
good point.. i think ii just save up 4 a computer later. i got a toyota collaro sx . 150 kw @ the wheels. i wanan buy a skyline gtr r32 and engine convert a rb26. with a single t-67 turbo.. hopefully it pull 10seconds after the right deno tuning. we while a c :)

Lol, a Collaro SX? Never heard of that model. I know the "Corolla" comes in LE, CE, S, and the XRS. But with the S type, you can put a supercharger in there and haul ass. That's what I got in mine. The XRS has a high compression motor giving it great response allowing higher revs. You'll have fun with it. Are you planning on FI? I've seen people do it to their 2zz motor, although not recommended. Get WI is you do it.

Back
Top Bottom