Myspace

Computergen said:
myspace is a piece of crap. as distortion nicely said....
"Myspace is full of emo people and girls who think they're hot and fool other people into thinking that by the awkward angles of the pictures they take. Also if you're not from california you probably shouldn't join."

he is soo right its not even funny. then when we take it to a technical aspect...its down almost 3 hours a day for "maintence", its filled with ads...and all these features are always being worked on...its a load of bull....

i have a my space and im kind of emo so stfu maybe every ones lives arent perfect like yours!!!

lmao...
"so stfu maybe every ones lives arent perfect like yours!!!"

just because people arent emo and listen to crappy music doesnt mean their life is perfect....what an emo quote.

ahahahahaha! LMFAO haha. oh man that was hilarious. you guys are all right about myspace. almost every girl's picture is not of their actual self, but a photoshopped, grayscale, mirrored, blurred and whatever other stupid effect they use. its so overrated. its actually pretty stupid now, considering almost everyone under the sun has one

MySpace is so, so shit. Everything put on it just looks so damn lame it's unbelievable.

Get Facebook instead.

But this thread's closing if there's any more arguments.

facebook is good, or i've heard of friendster, and tagworld. but they're all the same and all so stupid

Back
Top Bottom