agp video cards

Not too bad.. I mean the 360 is like a little computer :D

Also, Pm him over it.. I personally wouldnt want to announce this to everyone. Edit out our posts eh?

ArrizX_MuziK said:
Not too bad.. I mean the 360 is like a little computer :D

Also, Pm him over it.. I personally wouldnt want to announce this to everyone. Edit out our posts eh?
lol. good idea.

ya seriously. lol.

actually, im thinking that now i wont even upgrade this computer. if im getting a 360, i probably wont even want to game on pc's. except for sim games. ie sims2, simcity, rollercoastertycoon, etc. and i wont really care about those games: that makes me kinda mad cuz i spent good money on those games and i really like them, but they have to be on really ugly, slow settings that its almost unbearable.

i guess a good thing to come from this is that i will be saving money for a future system(am2 maybe). but then comes that dilema. am2 or 939? i am actually thinking 939 right now cuz it'll be cheaper and i dont need the power that am2 will give. anything will be a huge upgrade from what im using now. lol.

badninja3 said:
ya seriously. lol.

actually, im thinking that now i wont even upgrade this computer. if im getting a 360, i probably wont even want to game on pc's. except for sim games. ie sims2, simcity, rollercoastertycoon, etc. and i wont really care about those games: that makes me kinda mad cuz i spent good money on those games and i really like them, but they have to be on really ugly, slow settings that its almost unbearable.

i guess a good thing to come from this is that i will be saving money for a future system(am2 maybe). but then comes that dilema. am2 or 939? i am actually thinking 939 right now cuz it'll be cheaper and i dont need the power that am2 will give. anything will be a huge upgrade from what im using now. lol.

Well, wait for Am2 to come out.. and 939 goes down. And you buy then. Anyways.. dont get your hopes up for thre trade (because you dont even know if we he will take) He might just want cash.. Oh well you can sell your thing on ebay.. and then pay him, and then work, and wait to till Q2 to get the 939 stuff :d

Back
Top Bottom