Wireless Mouse

Nexius

Solid State Member
Well I got a wireless keyboard/mouse set for christmas. The company was Nexxtech. I'm sure you all know what company that is. But, I'm a huge gamer and for most of the games I play, the right mouse button does not work. It makes the screen flip out and go to random locations. And in some games, the scroll button does the same thing. And also in the latest game i got I noticed that the function keys dont work as well as the escape button. I really dont understand why it does that, but if anyone can help that would be amazing! Thanks in advance!

did u install the drivers that shouldve come with it? make sure the sensor isnt to far away, i had a wireless keyboard and mouse for a while but i got rid of them soon after for a really nice mouse and just an old keyboard because i dont think wireless is very good for gaming, wireless stuff seems to react a lot slower

I rekon.. wireless mouse r worthless for gaming beside the Logitech® G7 Laser Cordless Mouse or Logitech® MX™1000 Laser Cordless Mouse ..
http://www.logitech.com/index.cfm/products/productlist/AU/EN,crid=2134,categoryid=413

But if u want a hardcore gaming mouse i suggest get the > Logitech® G5 Laser Mouse or the Razer Copperhead Gaming Mouse both have 2000dpi

http://www.pccasegear.com/prod2870.htm

With a Mouse Pad http://www.pccasegear.com/prod2934.htm Everglide Titan

BOOM HEADSHOT :D have fun.

Oh my god. $45 mouse pad? Dude.. Get a 12x12 inch peice of fiberglass. And from there spray paint on side black, and you have the best surface possible for optical mice.

then u might as well get a . mouse that worth 10 bucks and I quote "If your a hardcore gaming" .. then u might spend abit of money on your equipment. true.

Not neccesarly. I play my fair share of halo, area 51, hl2, css, unreal 2k4, and I have the logitech mx518 gaming mouse. And then the plexyglass. All to top it off with an intel processor, and the x300 video card. And id still own you. :D :p

Ok.. man.. It was a joke.. man you hear it comming from a guru, and for some reason it gets personal :confused:

Just triyng to say, it doesnt have to cost alot to perform well..

lolol ok guru.. atm i got an 1.8ghz, 256mb ram. tnt2 . mx330 and everglide.. i had technical problem wit my other computer so im stuck with this. :(

but i might be buyn AMD Athlon 64 X2 4800+ Dual Core Processor, 2gb of ram.. either a XFX GeForce 7800GTX 512MB DDR3 XXX Edition or GeCube Radeon X1900XTX 512MB GDDR3 Dual-link Edition. got about 6g.. wanna go big this time.. but will see.. im thinkn of trading in my car and buy another..

xcomputer said:
then u might as well get a . mouse that worth 10 bucks and I quote "If your a hardcore gaming" .. then u might spend abit of money on your equipment. true.
But why spend $45 on a mouse pad? If u spend like $70 for a mouse I think it's fine, but a mouse pad? I have a mouse pad that I got for free, and gues what?
It does the job perfectly.

But to the real problem, check the drivers. Also u could check the mouse settings and make sure that everything is fine in there. The wireless mouse is not that great for gaming, but it definitely shouldn't cause problems like that.

Back
Top Bottom