Encrypting Emails

Redneck_Joe

Baseband Member
I guess you can call me a beginneer in computers, so you might have to walk me through somethings. Anyways, I need to know how to encrypt my emails so no one will be able to read them except that specific person and requires them to input a password. Also, I am on a laptop and I want to jump wireless signal almost every second so I can be untracable.
In Jesus Christ our Savior and Lord,
Redneck_Joe

no, do you use an email client? like outlook, outlookk express? or just the web based one?

outlook? outlook express?
as far as i know i just have the web based one. but what is outlook and outlook express so i know if i have them or not

Also, where are the wireless signals comming from, because you can still be tracked no matter what. The ip address is the same for all the computers within the wireless hub. And if you go to the next signal you will still be tracked from the new ip address on that hub.

You can't just exactly jump from wireless signal to wireless signal. I'm sure wherever you are there aren't many wireless signals availbile within range for you to be jumping to..

yes, but doesnt tracing take a couple of seconds to minutes? and yes there are not that many signals around here but i dont plan to use this until future events unravel. i just want to know now so i dont have to search for someone that does know how.
Oh, and just to let yall know, im on a $0 budget. im currently broke and i dont have a job or allowance so work with me please.

Forgive my suspectious nature. Encrypted e-mails and being non tracable are hallmarks of illegal activites. And what future events are you eluding to?

lmao, im not trying to preach or anything but in my "faith" (christian), we believe that we are living in the end times. when the rapture happens, the antichrist will appear and i dont want anything of mine to fall into enemy hands

Back
Top Bottom