Myspace

Lac3y

Daemon Poster
I made a myspace a few weeks ago and I'm in need of some friends to add, I've only got 14 at the minute lol, one of them is the G-man! How cool is that?

Anyway, if you'd like to add me the address is:

www.myspace.com/lac3y1988

Hope you'll add me! :D

Myspace is full of emo people and girls who think they're hot and fool other people into thinking that by the awkward angles of the pictures they take. Also if you're not from california you probably shouldn't join.

Speaking of Myspace, did you guys hear the news how the police took some kid into custody because they threatened to kill someone on Myspace? It's crazy. I'm not a big fan of Myspace but most of my friends have accounts on them. I mean, they're whole life is on Myspace. Everything from what they do everyday, pictures of their family, hobbies, education, what they did, etc. They're life is an open book.

myspace is a piece of crap. as distortion nicely said....
"Myspace is full of emo people and girls who think they're hot and fool other people into thinking that by the awkward angles of the pictures they take. Also if you're not from california you probably shouldn't join."

he is soo right its not even funny. then when we take it to a technical aspect...its down almost 3 hours a day for "maintence", its filled with ads...and all these features are always being worked on...its a load of bull....

Eh, Emo fat chicks use it to make themselves look good. Drugies use it to plan raves an d sell stuff. Alumni use it to find old friends. Rockers use it in a falsehope of getting discovered

I use it like i use any other message board, post bulletins between my friends about things, have fun editing css and actually have a reason to, and to blog. blogs are fun.

myspace.com/hunter_rose its an ok site as long as people dont make it their life lmao these people at school actually TALK about myspace in person i mean come on. i love you guys here a ton, but when i walk out that door yall the furthest thing from my mind. get to a computer "sup guys" lol

Distortion88 said:
Myspace is full of emo people and girls who think they're hot and fool other people into thinking that by the awkward angles of the pictures they take. Also if you're not from california you probably shouldn't join.

What about California? Got something against the state?

nothing, it's just that the general trend is that myspace users are all from california or are california wannabes. Don't take it personal.

Back
Top Bottom