Room MOD

Might look weird if you cant hide all the wires..You have any idea on how your gonna hide themm?

You should build a casing for them all. like maybe even just mount them to a metal tube or something so you can run the wires through it. Cause IMO if you do nothing about the wire situation it's gonna look like pure crap.

Yeah, you definitely need to figure out something with the wires. Also, you're going to have to do some wire connecting, because chances are you aren't going to find fans with long enough cords to stretch around like that.

I think his best bet would be to just buy a couple rolls of wire and completely rewire them all so he wont have to use so many connectors.

80mm fans are too loud. Either they're too loud or they're too weak (sometimes both). If you want quiet 80mm fans, use Panasonic Panaflos. The HydroWave bearings they use are REALLY good. They eliminate the whining noise that happens with normal bearings and last longer.

Distortion88 said:
I think his best bet would be to just buy a couple rolls of wire and completely rewire them all so he wont have to use so many connectors.

That's the best scenario. Then, you can get colored wire to match your wall color, which would look a whole lot better than say red and black wire. Unless, of course, you have an interesting taste in wall paint... :D:D

Alvino has a point, too, they'll be a little noisy. And I do have one honest question... why?!

Back
Top Bottom