agp video cards

PCI-e is taking over, quickly, most boards dont evan have AGP anymore, its a shame coz ive got a stack load of 128mb + 256mb agp cards, hey I evan got a 512mb PCI card, its for watching videos and photo editing, crap with games

joxley1990 said:
PCI-e is taking over, quickly, most boards dont evan have AGP anymore, its a shame coz ive got a stack load of 128mb + 256mb agp cards, hey I evan got a 512mb PCI card, its for watching videos and photo editing, crap with games
u wanna sell me one of ur extra agp cards? :D

u might wana think about a whole new comp, are u using the comp u have now for gaming or just normal stuff like internet and music? pretty much any card u get that cpu will hold u back but u could always upgrade it but that agp 4x slot is pretty outdated now, instead of wasting money on a new vid card start saving for a new comp

gaming_freak said:
u might wana think about a whole new comp, are u using the comp u have now for gaming or just normal stuff like internet and music? pretty much any card u get that cpu will hold u back but u could always upgrade it but that agp 4x slot is pretty outdated now, instead of wasting money on a new vid card start saving for a new comp

well, im ditching this motherboard once get money from selling my opty(see sig). and im getting a new motherboard for this socket. it will have agp 8x. and, i mostly use this computer for daily stuff, im not too much of a pc gamer.

im actually not building a whole new skt939 system cuz im planning on getting a xbox 360. im not too much into amazing graphics, thats why im getting a 360. i prefer playing multiplayer co-op and deathmatches, etc, over graphics. thats why im sticking with console gaming

i dont think that i really need too powerful of a pc. ill only be playing rollercoaster tycoon 3, the sims 2, and maybe cod2. but like i said, im not into graphics too much, so i dont need cod2 to look all that great, i just need it to run smoothly.

so, would this be bottlenecked a whole bunch:
http://www.newegg.com/product/produ...N82E16814102666

sorry for typing so much :D

If you're looking for an XBox 360, I'll sell you a brand new XBox 360 Core for $300 including shipping. Original packaging with the sticker seal unopened.

TRDCorolla said:
If you're looking for an XBox 360, I'll sell you a brand new XBox 360 Core for $300 including shipping. Original packaging with the sticker seal unopened.
wow, how'd you get that? and why are you selling?

No particular reason. Just wanting to get rid of it. The box is just sitting on my table right now taking up all my valuable table space. Plus, I live with roommates so room is limited. I got it during the pre-order for the XBox 360.

TRDCorolla said:
No particular reason. Just wanting to get rid of it. The box is just sitting on my table right now taking up all my valuable table space. Plus, I live with roommates so room is limited. I got it during the pre-order for the XBox 360.
well, i really want a 360, but like i said, i dont have the money right now. i will once i sell my opteron... or do you wanna make a trade :D ?

Back
Top Bottom