Fed up of my flaming parents.

UPDATE:

I came home about an hour ago, got out my money on purpose in front of them, and they said "You've done well tonight" - so I was just thinking in my head, "stop tryin to act all nice, just take the money so I can call social services - and they didnt take any. So I switched off the television, and said right mum, dad, im having a hard time, with school, mates, money, job, trying to revise, brother...and i dont like my room. We all talked, nicely for a good solid hour. They have agreed to give me 100 pounds, so I can buy a nice new desk so I can revise, and maybe evan a slap of paint for my walls. So im like :O by now, and then my dad goes, and were all going out for a really nice lunch tomorrow. They said that they were both sorry, because they were going through hard times in their relationship - so they were both in a mood with each other, and were just arguing. So I think, I hope, its all sorted.

Thankyou ALL so much for your feedback, and advice, and maurice/brookfield, do you have msn, you sound like a nice guy.

But once more, thankyou so much for your support - if we all lived near each other i'd throw you all a big party!

joxley1990 said:
UPDATE:

I came home about an hour ago, got out my money on purpose in front of them, and they said "You've done well tonight" - so I was just thinking in my head, "stop tryin to act all nice, just take the money so I can call social services - and they didnt take any. So I switched off the television, and said right mum, dad, im having a hard time, with school, mates, money, job, trying to revise, brother...and i dont like my room. We all talked, nicely for a good solid hour. They have agreed to give me 100 pounds, so I can buy a nice new desk so I can revise, and maybe evan a slap of paint for my walls. So im like :O by now, and then my dad goes, and were all going out for a really nice lunch tomorrow. They said that they were both sorry, because they were going through hard times in their relationship - so they were both in a mood with each other, and were just arguing. So I think, I hope, its all sorted.

Thankyou ALL so much for your feedback, and advice, and maurice/brookfield, do you have msn, you sound like a nice guy.

But once more, thankyou so much for your support - if we all lived near each other i'd throw you all a big party!

Well, I'm glad everything is sorted out.

Turns out that talking with them was the right thing to do. I'm glad that it's all taken care of. But if you EVER need help of advice of any kind, please, feel free to PM me or someone else, I'll be glad to lend out any advice that I can. :)

Maurice/Brookfield, do you have MSN, you sound like a nice guy
No, but please use PM or send me an email, so glad you are on the right road with your parents, well done!

Maurice
sunglasses2.gif

Back
Top Bottom