***** Not again!!! C'mon, This BS IS LAME!!!

well i have earthlink... and they are not bad, i hated their email so i started using gmail...

Well, did you look at the site? We have the 400k connection. Its wireless, so its like 70 dollars a month!! God!

And mods, sorry for the title.

EDIT>

And no sending them ''presents''. Lol that would just piss them off more at us. Cant have that. Great idea though :D

Rogers High Speed Cable :p the only isp i ever used next to phone line and it's the best! Never had a problem with them.

Lucky.. I think were going back to dial up. Because were fed up with this ass.

Haha... nice, arrizx. I remember those days... it's all about sbcglobal... a dynamic isp... that's what it's all about...

Dial up...I would killl my self if my parents took away high speed internet from me..I remember the days when i used Aol took so long to load pages and that annoying little sign on modem noise

I know... I had free netzero for 2 years.... worst time of my computer life... oh man... at one point I had download speeds of 224bytes.... BYTES!!!

wow that mustve sucked ass....I got around 4-5 kb downloading maybe 6 if i was lcuky ahah:

I'm really satisfied with my ISP. We use www.TekSavvy.com. They are a local company and I believe they use the same lines as Bell Sympatico. We pay 26.99$CDN/month for 3MB/800K service which is really good.

The internet is never down except the odd time when they are making updates to the server and that is usually early in the morning (3-4am). Downloads are usually consistant averaging about 300-320KB/s

Back
Top Bottom