Gallery: Your Workstation SPLIT

Re: Gallery: Your workstation

r_moore04 said:
DSC00439.jpg

dude it looks like there's some sort exothermic reaction going on in that case! Why so freakishly bright?

lol its coz the cam is set up on night mode so it would pick everythin near the computer wen its dark

lol i c, at first i was like what the hell?! But yeah i see what you mean, it's just how the camera is picking it up

r_moore04 nice setup. I say the brighter the better.

here is my gaming rig with new updated pictures. new Logitech G15 keyboard. just waiting for Logitech's new successor to the Z-5500 speakers (? if and when).

Show Off... I have the z5500's though... check my room...Here's mine... albeit in low quality... (my only dig cam is my cell phone)

Notice the z5500s... lol...

^nice room and setup. the Z-5500's are so choice is there a Digital hiss at all like the Z-680's? and may I suggest rear speaker stands (much better looking than boxes).

r_moore04 said:
na, not really, its not that bright, just the cam is makin out that it is, its the Razer Diamondback Plasma 1600dpi Gaming Mouse Limited Edition, its really nice, case, keyboard and mouse all light up blue, luv it at night :p

Razor_PlasmaLE.jpg

DSC00417.jpg

That, my firend, is nice! I'm jealous.

joeskow said:
^nice room and setup. the Z-5500's are so choice is there a Digital hiss at all like the Z-680's? and may I suggest rear speaker stands (much better looking than boxes).

Yeah, they are nice. very little hiss. Only when you leave the speakers on at a high volume. You have a remote though, so you can mute them no problem if you leave the speakers on at high. Otherwise, they are nice speakers. Yeha, I need speaker stands, but I don't need them really. boxes work fine. I need to save up for a x1900xt.

OMG! you guys all have really expensive desks/storage areas ... mine is made by me .. by hand :O cost me £30 at the most .. ill post a pic tonite, when i "borrow" my da's camera

Back
Top Bottom