Alright. Never got my email? Well Here are a few of the ones I can find. It looks like we got quite a bit, but if you still need more I can do some digging and find the rest that I sent you.

ps3.png
psp.png
gamecube.png
sony.jpg
newegg.png

Continuation 2:
nitix.png
yellowdog.png

anyways, Like I said, Theres alot more somewhere if you want em. I just dont know which folder I put them in (or where that folder is)

Edit: Also, I would be willing to completely redo every one of the ones we had before the update. You notice how low quality they are, no aliasing effect at all to them. And then there are the ones with White backgrounds (It just looks bad with the gray background of the forums, They would look much better If I were to get rid of the backgrounds. "aka: make the background see-through")

lol not compared to what never got to david XP i had tons for him ta choose from

and

/me whispers back: if you got a good idea of how to set linux up, gentoo
Personally, It's my favorite flavor

Alright! I found the folder! Ok, Instead of hotlinking each image I took a screenshot of them. I just gave these to Dave on msn. Hopefully they'll get put up. If not I will be a very put down person for wasting all my time lol.

allavs.png

You can't tell from the image, but every one of those has a transparent background.

Back
Top Bottom