Fed up of my flaming parents.

Its social services. Im going to see what happens after I get paid tomorrow, then decide. I really want to buy my friend a good birthday present this weekend as well. I could get like social services to talk to them, or get another member of my family to talk to them, saying that things are very hard for me at the moment. So much shit has happened to me in my life you do not evan understand, and I cant be doing with all this arguing at the moment, its getting me down. Alot.

GCSE'S are your end of "high school" tests, also known as O levels. Not sure what they are called in other countries. 1337Dude - thanks alot for the offer and idea, but I would never expect anyone to donate to me. I couldnt. Thanks for the offer though mate, nice of ya.

mastadfosho> You do not know me, at all. So I would like it if you stayed out of this thread. Im asking you nicely, dont reply to this thread. People may think that is harsh, and over the top, but quite frankly, you are doing my head in. - Please just stay out of it.

So tomorrow, about this time, there will be a final update on what I will do. You guys have given me some great advice.

Thanks alot guys.

James

joxley1990 said:
Its social services. Im going to see what happens after I get paid tomorrow, then decide. I really want to buy my friend a good birthday present this weekend as well. I could get like social services to talk to them, or get another member of my family to talk to them, saying that things are very hard for me at the moment. So much shit has happened to me in my life you do not evan understand, and I cant be doing with all this arguing at the moment, its getting me down. Alot.

GCSE'S are your end of "high school" tests, also known as O levels. Not sure what they are called in other countries. 1337Dude - thanks alot for the offer and idea, but I would never expect anyone to donate to me. I couldnt. Thanks for the offer though mate, nice of ya.

mastadfosho> You do not know me, at all. So I would like it if you stayed out of this thread. Im asking you nicely, dont reply to this thread. People may think that is harsh, and over the top, but quite frankly, you are doing my head in. - Please just stay out of it.

So tomorrow, about this time, there will be a final update on what I will do. You guys have given me some great advice.

Thanks alot guys.

James

i love you, good luck

I agree that he is having a very rough time, his parents are a nightmare, keep it cool, I don't want to close this, but any more flaming, & I will.

I took the intuitive to edit my post of the possible material to start a flame war. Hopefully we can get back on track and return to the original subject of this thread, which pertains to one of our members. So please people, let's try to keep it clean. :)

Hopefully Joxely can give up a good update tomorrow.

Brookfield said:
I agree that he is having a very rough time, his parents are a nightmare, keep it cool, I don't want to close this, but any more flaming, & I will.

Sorry, I try not to swear, so I use the other "f" work instead

joxley1990 said:
Sorry, I try not to swear, so I use the other "f" word instead
I don't even like subtitute "f" words, even f***, but I'll make an exception, you're having a rough time, :( please PM me for a chat.

Brookfield aka Maurice

Back
Top Bottom