New Monitor, screen acting up

(unlike those indians im forced to speak to sometimes)

Was that really called for? Couldnt you just go on and leave that out man there is no need for that...

Everything's being outsourced these days. My class had a representative from Microsoft that came down to Cal Poly today and gave us a presentation on job outlook of the future. He says that CIS, IT people are vey short handed right now which is one of the reasons why a lot of those jobs are outsourced. This guy is lying up his ass. Outsource=cheap. I don't believe it has anything to do with a lack of people applying or IT positions here in the US.

Just bough a new ViewSonic VX924, love it. Thats a big jump for me, going from a Sony 16' CRT to a ViewSonic 19" LCD.

Dev0115 said:
(unlike those indians im forced to speak to sometimes)

Was that really called for? Couldnt you just go on and leave that out man there is no need for that...

well of course there is a need for that. when i call to ask a question about my $2000 video card, or my $600 monitor, i expect the person on the other end to know what im saying. Im not against indians, its just that the standards that some companies have for outsourcing firms is really low.
For example i called nvidia about a ram related problem i was having with their chipset mobo, and the woman told me that the mobo has sli capabilities???

you do the math, this is not simple a matter of "i dont want indians doing these jobs", i dont care what country im being redirected, i just want them to understand what im saying, and know about their products.

Back
Top Bottom