joepic said:
power, how old are you? obviously not mature enough. i contributed a large amount to the new avatars. ask arrizx, i emailed them to him. now just because your post count is greater than mine, gives you no right to start arguments. and just because your avatars didn't get uploaded doesn't mean you have to take it out on me, or anyone else on this forum

When did I ever mention post count??
All i see you posting is yeah try what he said. Yeah that should work. Yeah this yeah that. Remember when i helped you when you first came here, yeah thats right.

I still have yet to find any helpfullness from you at CF.

Hmm, I doo see avatars, I like them too, but I will not change my mind for having an avatar on my name

Thats how I recognize you lhuser, for not having one lol As odd as that sounds, but at a glance i can tell you apart from the noobs

Paradox said:
Thats how I recognize you lhuser, for not having one lol As odd as that sounds, but at a glance i can tell you apart from the noobs
Meh, I never wanted to have an avatar on this forum...even if I would moderate!

joxley1990 said:
Yeah, I can pick you out in a crowd as well Lhuser. OS stage two going well?

Yes. I procured myself a Windows XP 9in1 CD. I will probably work on this CD mostly by removing some stuff, slipstreaming new prgrams and such. My next one should be Pentour 3.0

New avatars looks nice. But there is one missing avatar that I wish was on here and that is the plain Athlon 64. I guess I'll keep sticking to the Nvidia, at least the upgraded version instead. The Turion64 is a nice touch. I should use that for my avatar.

Well.. I do have one.. *looks at avatars*

Here..

amd20logo2zf.jpg

Guess it just wasnt uploaded..

Back
Top Bottom