Sony PS3

Yeah but you'll also notice that as the years go by (Sony believes in 10 years for a console's life), the manufacturing of the parts will naturally go down anyway as new parts come out, so the price of manufacturing the console will actually drop.
Same with Xbox 360.

yeah.. but the problem is.. sony is the first company to release the blu-ray drives... and the ps3 is one of the firsts to have it. and.. thing is.. they have to ship all those millions of units worldwide before launch date.. so that means givnig it a good month for advance time. therefore.. the time they actually distrubute to retailers and whatever, it'll still be the same price for them... it's not like they make it on the spot, and ship it to everyone in a day. things like this take time... plus if they're gonna mass produce it, that takes time and care as well. So basically, if sony wants to launch something by the end of spring this year.. they're gonna have to work 24/7.

don't you reakon this is stupid that Sony is haveing a IBM compiler in the PS3 because they do not have the Technology to have a Compiler that Cofigures with there chip...How can you make a chip that you can't Compile things in...

To me i think that is a very stupid thing so i guesse that the Sony (/IBM) PS3 will not totally be Sony...

Weird.

Yeah its weird. They must have used a different complier before, but they figured IBm had more experience in the field, and so might get better results with the chip.

Back
Top Bottom