Complaint about Member.

joxley1990

Golden Master
Right, im sorry but Im angry at the moment and this guy has pushed me over the edge.

Mastadfosho:

He is dragging up old threads
He said :Hey ive made a song for you....gayyyyy"
He called me a cry baby
He tried to tell people that I said "Well I have more post counts than you so my life must be better"

I cant explain it properly..

but do people know what I mean about this guy?

EDIT> Oh yeah, and hes done all this within the first 30 posts.

first of all yes, that would be annoying he should face a ban pretty soon here and secondly, making a thread about it wasn't the right approach. This problem should be submitted to a moderator.

I PMed a moderator about it apporximately an hour ago. So hopefully that moderator will deal with this member accordingly. But the fact that you made a thread about it will just get the moderators attention quicker, thus solving the problem faster. Overall, this guy needs to go. :)

I looked at all his posts. There cocky. I was going to bring it to attention.. But I didnt wanna raise a shit-storm.. Anyways.. Yeah, he needs to go!

Arrizx, reporting a post to a moderator isn't "rasing a shit storm," it's helping the community. So, I advise you to report his posts if you think they're bad. It's the right thing to do. :)

I agree with all of you. he doesnt understand after about 10 times to stop bringing up the old posts. he has made some mean comments, and doesn't even care to apologize to anyone...thank you guys for pming a mod

Yeah.. Rid of him. Hes under 100 posts anyways.. So I think in the rules, if your under 100 posts, you can do whatever to him. So .. yeah..

Back
Top Bottom