Where do you work???

I worked at BK. If the manger wasn't there we normally pigged out :). but then got wise and starting counting EVERYTHING.

Also, the deep frier produces weird and some times crazy foods. Ever deep fried a piece of lettuce, or a pickel? Well, the results are shocking! :eek:

Plus, if you run a whopper patty thorugh the broiler twice, it shrinks to about half of its original size. Oh, and don't even get me started on the onion rings...
I used to work in a burger king...

It's more fun to microwave the pickles...
or if you get a piece of onion, and snap it in several places (but leave the thin skin intact) then microwave it... you'll see sparks...

Another fun thing to do is deep fry the minute maid cartons of orange juice... (this really bugs managers).

when closing have ketchup/mustard fights.

shut the smallest staff member in a cupboard with some de-greasing k11 cleaner... -but only if they are really longing for a break, the intoxication will mean they have to sit down.

Write in awkward places, (like ceiling tiles) with the china marker /grase pencil

american hard cheese (the processed cheese) sticks to the top of the hot chutes...

if you want some time off at the end of the night pull a broiler from under an extraction cabinet, the heat set off fire alarms, (I caused a whole motorway service station to be evacuated like this)...

i wana work at mcdonalds. i have friends at 15 who work there over the summer. but im probly gona only do it over the summer. i need some green for new computer stuff

root said:
I used to work in a burger king...

It's more fun to microwave the pickles...
or if you get a piece of onion, and snap it in several places (but leave the thin skin intact) then microwave it... you'll see sparks...

Another fun thing to do is deep fry the minute maid cartons of orange juice... (this really bugs managers).

when closing have ketchup/mustard fights.

shut the smallest staff member in a cupboard with some de-greasing k11 cleaner... -but only if they are really longing for a break, the intoxication will mean they have to sit down.

Write in awkward places, (like ceiling tiles) with the china marker /grase pencil

american hard cheese (the processed cheese) sticks to the top of the hot chutes...

if you want some time off at the end of the night pull a broiler from under an extraction cabinet, the heat set off fire alarms, (I caused a whole motorway service station to be evacuated like this)...

I've actually done a majority of those things. :D

The mustard fight, well, not good! We now have more sauces, such as Cheese sauce, Steak sauce, BBQ sauce, Ketchup, Mustard, and something else.

What's really fun is getting the chicken tenders and putting BBQ sauce on them! MMM!!!! :D

Oh, new story!!!

Ok, so today, we had a MASSIVE order come in. 25 rodeos. :eek: I had the GM working right beside me, this is bad. She was all like," FOLD BOTH SIDES TOGETHER! MORE SAUCE! THREE IN THREE OUT! FASTER FASTER!!!!" omfg...can you panic attack...???

I work in a chinese chippy takeaway, as a chef, and serving. Enjoyable job for a 15 year old.

Back
Top Bottom