the firebird logo seems to be the most popular so far...but what do i have to say? they've only been up for an hour

yeah the forum looks so, refreshing i guess you would say, because you see new avatars and not the same old ones...

i'll have to agree! thats a good adjective too. i dont know why, but it is

yayay for new avatars! wish my unix one could have been uploaded though! anyways THANKYOU DAVID for uploading and THANKYOU to all the guys who made them!! woot woot!

yes, your unix one's were pretty cool, i wish they were uploaded, but i think you might have been too late

Shut up. You act like you have been here forever and you have not and you think you know what is best for CF when you have barely been here and you spam. I am getting really annoyed.

And I had some better avatars.

The Power said:
Shut up. You act like you have been here forever and you have not and you think you know what is best for CF when you have barely been here and you spam. I am getting really annoyed.

oh, i'm terribly sorry. i guess we're not all civilized

The Power said:

Stop starting shit...

Anyways.. I had already sent the avatars when I got yours. I apologize.

Back
Top Bottom