Gallery: Motherboards

Nicest OC mobo ever :p

13-136-166-03.JPG

joxley1990 said:
Geez...ive got a stack load of those old ones, P2 right? Lol, I love the way those processors are done..god and do you remember those huge huge internal modems..lmao...suprised its got AGP, how long has AGP been around lol..

A good 8 years

Any CPU over 350MHZ that you willing to give me? :p

lhuser said:
A good 8 years

Any CPU over 350MHZ that you willing to give me? :p
Ive got one at 500Mhz I would happily give you, and I would give you a hard drive cooler, instead of using the 5200 heatsink...but your in the U.S!

lmao, sad when asrock is becoming more reliable and all round better than its owner asus, i too have an asrock bord for one of my other computer, very stable

Asus P5ND2-SLI Deluxe, my first ever motherboard, the reason i got it is coz its got 3 pci slots which i need, its SLI, intel 775, it can support dual core cpu, ddr2 800 dual channel, its just got everythin i was lookin 4 in a motherboard that i would need

board123.jpg

Here's the motherboard im thinking about getting to replace my stupid evga motherboard that dosent overclock for crap
Its the Abit AN8 32x
abitx32.jpg

Eww...Abit. They used be pretty good with the Fatal1ty and 3rd Eye series, but now their quality and stability is questionable.

ehhhh, no, ABIT's Fatal1ty and 3rd Eye series were crap, ABIT really shined with their NFS-2. And nvidia sucks for Intel, Intel 975x express is far better.

Well when they first came out and when DFI wasn't that great yet, yes they owned.
Haha, all the nVIDIA chipsets for Intel processors suck. The best chipsets are Intel's own . :D Those are nice.

Back
Top Bottom