OHH **** that not suppose to happen

yeah, but i wouldnt worry if i were you...do all your other games work well? which ones do you play? and its not that big of a deal though when you die...see, for me, it wouldn't happen too much...because you knwo, i never die! haha j/k

Ahaha thats a good one, I play halo for hours at times online 8-8ctf nothing ever happens...I also play Rise of nations...My computer runs fine its only co2 that acts gay

hmm...
try going to a cod forum...they have to have some around. how long does that messed up picture last for? does it stay like that from when you die until you're done playing??

nope once i die the mission restarts and the game runs fine....thats the weird part

i had this one problem with that game, i get an error half way through loading the second mission, ive tried everything activision suggested but i still get it, i think cod2 has a lot of bugs because ive been googling it and lots of people are getting the same problems so ive gotta just return it now :(

Yeah man its a great game too bad it has so many bugs. I dont know why it only does it when i die and then goes away im preety sure its not a overheat and just come bug in the game

Have you checked that you have downloaded all the latest patches for the game?

I hate the way companies are releasing software half finished, bugged up as hell, and if it was any other product the companies would go out of buisness at the click of your fingers, yet we still continue to purchase software, games etc like this.

my compy cant run cod2 lol it said " Unsupported video card thingy ma bob... fun i can run any other game ive put on here lol including doom 3

Back
Top Bottom