OHH **** that not suppose to happen

G35x

Golden Master
Ok, I just got Call of duty 2 and whenever i die the screen looks as if my video card iv overheating...I play halo all the time and it never oveheats but whenever i die this happens..IS this overheating or just a game effect?
Im running a Amd 3400...Ati 9200se...1gbram...

untitled1vv.jpg

yeah that is weird, it's like an artifacting effect but i wouldnt expect it to do that only when you die

Yeah thats the thing only when i die does that happen...I was hacing a blast playing but then when i die i see that each time and then the game goes on perfect no lag or nothing...Do u have CO2? I want to see if someone else who has c02 if it happens to them

Hey someone is using my avatar...:) u have good taste distortion ahah

Umm maybe try a re-install, i know it sucks to have to do that, but it might fix the problem. I do in fact have COD2 and I have never come across a problem like that.

And thanks btw, for the avatar. It's awesome!

4 fans not including heatsink...but i only have a heatinsk on the video card no fan on it...SPeed fan doesnt show the video card temp does it? How do i find out the temp of the video card ...

then i dont think its the temperature! maybe you need to update drivers?
or update cards???! it is old...but i dont think its b/c of that. if you have a heatsink on the gpu, then i dont know if heat could be a factor in this problem...sorry dev, i'm not too sure

Yeah thanks for the help any how anything is appreciated...Ok how do i check the gpu temps...
I have abit eq but it doesnt show me the gpu temps

untitled2td.jpg

looks pretty fine. like i said, i dont think its the temperature. do you have the latest drivers? maybe you need a new gpu

Yeah i do need a new gpu but dont really plan to buy one right now....I have direct x9.0 which the game requires so yes i do have all the latest drivers...I just find it odd that it only happens when i die who knows..

Back
Top Bottom