OT: Work, work, work aaarrrgghhhh!!

BullDog(UK)

In Runtime
In 4 weeks I have been off work less than 4 hours a day (inc weekends) and travelled all over the UK, why! well I my employer (Blueyonder Broadband) have been making promises than they can't really keep i.e free upgrades for all before the end of April 2006, which the network isn't, ok wasn't anywhere near ready for. All finished, well my part anyway.

Never again......... :mad:

Now I've got a week off, so feet up and relaxxxxxxxxxxxx!!! :D

BullDog(UK)

lhuser said:
Looks like a bunch of scammers to me.

They're by far the best ISP in the UK. It's just they're too damn popular, and keep on putting on so many different promotions it's unreal.

lhuser said:
Looks like a bunch of scammers to me.

No, not really. It's like most Companies these days, hardcore selling to make sure they keep customers and entise new ones. Ok they do sail close to the wind sometimes but in the end (with help from us hard working staff) make good on their promises.

BullDog(UK)

UK31337 said:
They're by far the best ISP in the UK. It's just they're too damn popular, and keep on putting on so many different promotions it's unreal.

That we are, I just hope my Jobs safe when/if we merge with NTL.

I said if because not everything has been finalized as yet....

BullDog(UK)

Promotions isn't the way to go. We pay like $39/month for like 1MBPS connection. Price is the way to go. I see that they are the best ISP in the UK, but promotions doesn't mean people are willing to do it

BullDog(UK) said:
That we are, I just hope my Jobs safe when/if we merge with NTL.

I said if because not everything has been finalized as yet....

BullDog(UK)

I use NTL as my isp, and this is because the area I live doesn't have telewest, and I haven't had a problem since I have had it over 3 years, hope it all goes smoothly for you......

Looking at your nick I thought you worked for Bulldog isp, now their customer services is one of the worst around. if you have a problem its gonna take you time for get the problem sorted, also been promising 8meg broadband and this is for those people like 500m from the exchange, others it fluctuates but in very few cases is it reaching the proclaimed 8meg.

wicked, i'm with blueyonder broadband.

I get 2meg for £17.99 a month!

im with tiscalli now, had ntl before we moved, and had nothing but problems with NTL, they were totally useless... i will never, ever go with ntl again...

Back
Top Bottom