ATI announces x16 CrossFire setup!

how dare you be so insensitive, joepic can hear with his eyes, don't make fun of his deformity, he's just as much a person as you and i are

hahhaa, thank you biglu,
but sorry gaming frek i just couldn't think of a visual expression equivalent to the "music to my ears" expression..haha ..... :rolleyes:

Well, the ATI CrossFire 3200 chipset is really nice, does outstanding in the benchmarks. Although I felt the benchmarks to be rather irrelavent half the time. Reason for this is; Why is an Audio encoding program used to test GRAPHICS cards? Come on THG, let's actually TEST the cards...:rolleyes:

Here they are. Look how beautiful:

Sapphire released two socket 939 motherboards based on the new CrossFire Xpress 3200 from ATI: PC-A9RD580 and PC-A9RD580ADV. Both have two x16 PCI Express slots compatible with ATI's CrossFire technology, four DDR400 sockets (4 GB max.), two ATA-133 ports, four Serial ATA ports, 8-channel audio, eight USB 2.0 ports and Gigabit Ethernet.

PC-A9RD580 has one x1 PCI Express slot, one PCI slot, two SATA-300 ports and two Firewire (IEEE1394) ports, while PC-A9RD580ADV has two x1 PCI Express slots, two PCI slots, four SATA-300 ports and two LAN ports (one Gigabit and one 10/100).

PC-A9RD580 is targeted to overclockers (it brings several overclocking options) and its PCB is white, while PC-A9RD580ADV is targeted to mainstream users, using a standard brown PCB.

Pffft Screm the 7800GTX 512 in quad-SLI. It's so overwhelming that it's completely useless! Why pay $2,100 for stuff that isn't even goign to be used?

Back
Top Bottom